School and Business Re-Openings
Air Purification is vital to school and business re-openings. Whether your goal is to purify air in a room or all your spaces through your duct system, CERTEK has a solution for you. Review the products below and contact CERTEK today to assist you in selecting the proper application for your school or business.
The Alen BreatheSmart 75i air purifier (Pure - True HEPA, Antimicrobial; Removes allergens, dust, mold, germs and bacteria) is a must for spaces up to 1300 square feet.
Alen’s advanced particle sensor technology always lets you know the status of the air quality around you with vivid LED color rings. And when harmful particles are detected, Auto-mode can automatically adjust purifying power to keep your air pure 24/7.
Our most quiet and powerful air purifier is perfectly sized for large rooms or open plan living spaces. From the main room to the master bedroom, the BreatheSmart 75i has you covered.
Long-lasting True HEPA (H13) filters remove 99.99% of airborne contaminants down to 0.1 microns, including allergens and aerosolized viruses. Alen’s medical-grade filtration is highly effective thanks to powerful airflow, ensuring pure air for your entire room. As an added safeguard, Alen’s proprietary antimicrobial treatment kills mold and bacteria.
When you purchase an Alen air purifier, the manufacturer of the air purifier proudly supports it with the industry’s first and only lifetime warranty. If anything goes wrong, their in-house experts will help you solve the problem. If they can’t, they'll happily ship you a free replacement—fast! ** (Warranties are strictly between the purchaser of purifier and the Alen manufacturer.)
The BreatheSmart 75i is incredibly quiet, and perfectly tuned to generate soothing pink noise - a frequency to help you sleep up to 25% better. At bedtime, display lighting dims or darkens completely with one touch for a perfect sleeping environment.
- CFM: Speed 1: 95 CFM | Speed 2: 170 CFM | Speed 3: 240 CFM | Speed 4: 280 CFM | Turbo: 350 CFM
- CADR: 400
- Cord Length: 7ft (213cm)
- Coverage: Up to 1,300 sq. ft. (120.77 m2) | Cleans all air in room every 30 minutes @ highest setting
- Dimensions: H 27" (68.58 cm) x W 18.5" (46.99 cm) x D 11.5" (29.21 cm)
- Energy Star: Yes
- Filter Cost: $99 | Using "Pure" Filter
- Filter Life: 12 months | @ Recommended 24hr/day operation
- Filtration Rate: Removes 99.99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns
- Noise Level: Lowest Speed 25 dBa | Highest Speed 49 dBa
- Ozone: 0 PPM when disengaged, less than 0.001 PPM with optional ionizer engaged
- Power Consumption: 1.8 to 45 watts
- Power Supply: 120 AV, 60HZ (3 Prong Power Cord)
- Sensor: Automatic speed adjustment and coordinated to 5 color rings/speeds
- Sound Type: Pink Noise | All speeds
- Speed Settings: 5
- Warranty: Lifetime | with Product Registration & Active Filter Subscription
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12.2 kg)
** About Alen's Warranty: (The warranty is between the purchaser of the purifier and the Alen manufacturer.)
|1 Year Warranty||5 Year Warranty||Lifetime Warranty|
|Comes standard with your purifier||Requires product registration||Requires product registration
& filter subscription
The Austin Air HealthMate® was designed to address your everyday air quality concerns. The Medical Grade HEPA technology is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns. This includes viruses*, bacteria, dust, dander and allergens. The carbon blend used in this filter will also effectively remove chemicals, gases and odors. The Austin Air HealthMate® will significantly improve the quality of air in your home.
The HealthMate® is Austin’s original filtration unit. It is still our most popular unit as it addresses a wide variety air quality concerns by removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
Backed by a warranty you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner. (The warranty is between the purchaser of the purifier and the Austin manufacturer.)
|30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee||5-Year Mechanical Warranty||5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty|
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air HealthMate® Filter is our originally designed filter that contains a blend of activated carbon and zeolite capable of absorbing chemicals, odors and gases as well as true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance). The HEPA in this filter traps 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Today this is still our most popular unit as it addresses the most general of indoor air quality concerns.
The NuWave OxyPure Smart Air Purifier Is Calculated to Remove 99.999% of Airborne Porcine Respiratory Coronavirus in Areas up to 1,200 Square Feet in 6 Hours!*
Revolutionary 5-Filter System:
- The Stainless Steel Pre-Filter, which is also washable and reusable for up to 20 years captures larger particles, pollutants, and allergens such as pollen, pet hair, and dander.
- The OxyPure™’s Bio-Guard Filter uses Electrostatic Precipitation (ESP), which is washable and reusable for up to 20 years, captures and traps 100% of particle pollutants as small as 0.09 microns. No other air purifier on the market captures 100% of particle pollutants down to sizes of 0.09 microns, as well as eliminates 99.99% of bacteria, 99.96% viruses, and molds!
- The Ozone Emission Removal Filter, with a 20-year lifespan, eliminates harmful ozone gas (O3) from the home to less than 1 ppb – 70 times less than the EPA’s household standards of 70 ppb.
- 2-in-1 HEPA/CARBON FILTER - Most HEPA filters are good against particle pollutants, but the OxyPure's combination HEPA/Carbon Filter not only traps particles and allergens such as pollen, dust mites, molds and spores; it also traps industrial, household, and vehicle fumes and emissions; VOCs such as formaldehyde, benzene and other cleaning chemicals; and household and cooking odors.
- 360-Degree Air Intake
- 6 Fan Speeds
- 6 Air Quality Levels
- Six Odor Levels of Detection
- Eco-Friendly Mode
- Sleep Mode
- Wi-Fi-Enabled (Track, monitor and operate the OxyPure through an APP.)
- Ultimate Clean (Automatically adjusts based on air quality.)
- 2 Certifications (California's CARB and EPA's Energy Star)
OxyPure Test and Performance Data:
- Air Purifier Efficiency Test – Coronavirus by University of Minnesota Particle Calibration Lab
- The University of Minnesota tested the OxyPure’s removal rate for coronaviruses using the porcine respiratory coronavirus and calculated it to remove up to 99.999% of the virus in just 6 hours.*
- Air Purifier Efficiency Test - Pathogens by Intertek Testing Services
- The test focused on the removal rates for airborne pathogens, specifically the H3N2 Influenza virus (99.96%)
- Air Purifier Efficiency Test - Escherichia Coli by Intertek Testing Services
- This test focused on the removal rate for the following: E. coli bacteria (99.99%), Staphylococcus Albus bacteria (99.99%), Staphylococcus Aureus bacteria (99.99%), and Aspergillus Niger bacteria (99.99%). Intertek found that after 2 hours, the OxyPure removed an average of 99.99% of the pathogen.
- Air Purifier Efficiency Test - Smoke, Dust, And Pollen by Intertek Testing Services
- Using Tobacco Smoke (particle size: 0.10 - 1.0 microns), AC Fine Test Dust (particle size: 0.5 - 3.0 microns), and Paper Mulberry Pollen (particle size: 5 - 11 microns), the tests showed an average Clean Air Delivery Rate (FT3/Min) of 354.9 for Smoke, 332.8 for Dust, and 362.6 for Pollen.
- Air Purifier Efficiency Test – Anions by Intertek Testing Services
- In addition to producing no ozone, the OxyPure also produces no extraneous negative ions (anions). The Bio-Guard Filter creates anions as part of its normal function. However, like the pathogens and particles trapped by the Bio-Guard Filter, the anions it generates also remain in the filter.
- Air Purifier Efficiency Test – CADR For Smoke, Dust, And Pollen by Intertek Testing Services
- Intertek Labs tests are based on the Clean Air Delivery Rates (F3/Min.) for Tobacco Smoke (particle size: 0.10 - 1.0 microns), AC Fine Test Dust (particle size: 0.5 - 3.0 microns), and Paper Mulberry Pollen (particle size: 5 - 11 microns), the tests showed an average Clean Air Delivery Rate (FT3/Min) of 354.9 for Smoke, 332.8 for Dust, and 362.6 for Pollen.
- Air Purifier Efficiency Test - Formaldehyde Intertek Testing Services
- Intertek tested the OxyPure’s formaldehyde removal rate. The test shows that at 110 minutes, the removal rate is 95.1%!
- Air Purifier Efficiency Test - Ozone Emission by Intertek Testing Services
- Ground level ozone concentrations (measured in parts per billion or ppb) varies depending on where you live. You can live in places where it is fairly low, like Oahu in Hawaii, which averages 49ppb1; or in places like Chicago, which averages 72ppb2. The national average hovers around 70ppb3, which is also the current EPA standard. The CARB-Certified OxyPure's Ozone filter drops the ozone concentration in your home to 1ppb, 70 times lower than current EPA limits and well below the ozone concentration you would find outside anywhere in the U.S.
The NuWave OxyPure™ Smart Air Purifier includes a 5-year limited warranty by the purifier manufacturer. (The warranty is between the purchaser of the purifier and the NuWave manufacturer.)
MAC HEPA filters installed in new or existing supply, exhaust or return duct systems are efficient to 99.97% at 0.03 micrometers as standardized by the CDC and NIH in the Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL). The MAC filter line is manufactured to these standards.
The filters are available with 8", 12" and 16" flanges depending upon the size of the filter in CFM's.
The lifespan of the MAC filter is between 5-7 years depending upon the environment of filtered air.
The entire MAC filter line of HEPA and HEGA filters can be found by clicking here.